Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DECISION


Salam..
We refer to the topic for today..
after istiqarah...thoroughly discuss & thinking between pro & contra whether to accept or decline the offer...huhu..
Eventually I decided to stay with my current job...

Why? why? why?
Because of my family..Yes, family 1st..
Even the offer is better, but time with family is more important...

Other reason?

Yes..too far..
I dun think that I am able to wake up too early every morning and need to travel about 1 hour going there and 1 hour coming home...My husband also thinking the same..hahaha..Oh my hb, u really know me laa...

But..But..But...
After I decline this offer...
I've got 2 more offer....Alhamdulilah..
Allah knows the best for me...
Pray I'm lucky ya my frens..

No comments:

Post a Comment

aishey nafisa ais man